Apache Tomcat Training
Professional Apache Tomcat
We are proud to offer an exceptional three day instructor led course targeted toward Apache Tomcat administrators and engineers responsible for Tomcat configuration, performance tuning, system security or deployment architecture.
Apache Tomcat is the most popular open-source de-facto Java Web application server standard for today's Web developers using JSP/Servlets. Our trainingcovers details on installation and administration of Apache Tomcat. It explains key parts of the Tomcat architecture, and provides an introduction to Java Servlet and JSP APIs in the context of the Apache Tomcat server.
In addition to basic concepts and administration tasks, the training covers some of the most frequently used advanced features of Tomcat, including security, Apache web server integration, load balancing, and embedding Tomcat server in Java applications.
Finally, through a practical primer, it shows how to integrate and use some of the most popular Java technologies with Apache Tomcat. In summary, Apache Tomcat training offers both novice and intermediate Apache Tomcat users a practical and comprehensive guide to this powerful software.
What you’ll learn
- Install and set up Tomcat on Windows and Unix platforms
- Manage and deploy application deployed on Tomcat using Manager Application
- Secure Tomcat server using security realms or HTTPS protocol
- Embed Tomcat server into your desktop Java application
- Efficiently configure Tomcat with Apache Web server
- Configure data sources and mail sessions using JNDI in Tomcat
- Configure logging for web applications deployed on Tomcat server
For enquires please contact us Call / Email