Red Hat Training
Red Hat Linux Courses, Career Certifications and Exams, held at our Adelaide CBD training centre
Express Training Connections is the SA & NT Authorised Training Centre. We offer Red Hat certifications to meet your work commitments or extend your skills and qualifications.
Should you require Red Hat Training and Certification course information sent to you, please contact us at [email protected]
Course Links - via Red Hat booking system - All Adelaide course are with ETC
- RH124 Red Hat Systems Administration I
- RH134 Red Hat Systems Administration II
- RH134 Red Hat Systems Administration II & RHCSA Exam
- RH200 RHCSA Fast Track
- RH254 Red Hat Systems Administration III
- RH255 Red Hat Systems Administration III & RHCE Exam
- RH300 Red Hat Certified Engineer Fast Track & RHCSA & RHCE Exams I
- EX200 Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator Exam
- EX300 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam
- CL210 Red Hat Openstack Administration
- CL211 Red Hat Openstack Administration & Expertise Exam
Red Hat Career Certifications
The widely respected Red Hat Career Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards and credibility to network professionals, their managers, the organizations and employers.
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat Network is an easy-to-use systems management platform for your Linux infrastructure. It is built on open standards and uses a web-based graphical interface. Its services are provided through modules that allow you to add enhanced management capabilities.
What does it do?
Red Hat Network provides simple tools to efficiently manage the life cycle of systems on your network, including provisioning new systems, managing their updates and configuration changes, monitoring system performance, and eventually re-deploying the systems for a new purpose.
What does this mean?
Your business benefits from increased productivity, reduced system life cycle costs, greater administration consistency, and enhanced security. Red Hat Network lowers deployment, configuration, and management costs and it enhances security via a single centralized tool, secure connection policies for remote administration, and secure content.
For Red Hat enquires please contact us Call / Email